NAR vs. Zillow & The 2018 Market CRASH!
The NAR vs. Zillow fight continues on. I feel like this is becoming the never ending battle resulting in ZERO progress. Well, for NAR anyway. Zillow continues to do what they do.
There is also a real estate market crash coming, or at least that's what a lot of people are saying. A market shift is certainly here.
I'm not going to accompany today's video with a lot of written words but here are some bullets on the two topics listed above:
- NAR is too focused on other companies innovating while they remain stagnant
- Is Zillow becoming a broker? Not yet.
- Will NAR stop worrying about controlling data that isn't theirs? Probably not.
- Do we have a consumer confusion problem in the industry? Maybe.
- Is there a crash coming? Maybe, maybe not. Stagnation is likely, in my opinion.
- Pricing properly is (and it really always was) very important in today's market.
- Value added service through strong relationships and problem solving is key to differentiation and surviving any market.
- If you have not yet looked at the strength of your business from a balance sheet perspective, you should probably do that soon.
Have an awesome Wednesday!