Questions You Should Ask Your Realtor - Part I
Remember the commercial with the DJ that dresses up as a financial advisor? Funny how he can so easily convince people that he should manage their money. With over 70% of sellers contacting only one Realtor before listing their home, you should be ready to ask that person some questions...
Here are questions 1 through 5 as seen in the video above. For more detail on these, give it a watch.
- Is real estate your full time job?
- Do you work solo or as part of a team? Will I be working directly with you or someone else?
- Will you represent me exclusively or will you also be representing potential buyers?
- What is the real estate market like in my area?
- What will the process for selling my home look like?
Be sure to check out Part II next week and watch the video above for the full context.